There's no time like the right time...

Solis II is about to embark on the epic journey of sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Departure is July 4th. I'll be updating the blog with some details about preparation until then... 

 For now, just some simple details about Solis II: 

Boat: Hans Christien Christina 
Length: 43 Name: Solis (I like to call her Solis II since she's my 2nd beautiful boat) 
Current location: Emeryville CA 
Journey details: Pacific Cup race 2022

My crew and I have already begun an extraordinary amount of prep for the trip. For now just a couple of pics...




Comments

Unknown said…
You got this little brother!
May the seas lie smooth before you
May a gentle breeze forever fill your sails
May sunshine warm your face and kindness warm your soul
- old Irish blessing
Unknown said…
lots of fresh air....happy sailing men! Oma
Unknown said…
following you closely men! Happy Sailing
Anonymous said…
Solis II. I love it! - Ben

Popular Posts