99 and counting.....-May 2

My hand held GPS automatically calculates estimated time of arrival once you break the 99 hour mark. Starting today, it is finally displaying ETA in Kauai. Because our speed fluctuates, the ETA on the GPS also fluctuates between 75 and 99 hours. I figure it will be somewhere between there that we arrive.

It has been a great trip, but I know that all three of us are ready to arrive. Looking forward to some good times on the island. We were discussing today and I think we will spend about a week in Kauai. Dad will be heading back to California after that and I think Luke and I will take the boat down to Honolulu and spend about a week there as well. After that it is undecided. I'm really looking forward to seeing some friends in Hawaii though.

Comments

nora said…
I wish I could have followed your adventure more closely but I have been computerless.
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you everyday.
Ron, I have been particularly concerned about you.
Please contact me when your feet hit the soil. I know you have many, many loved ones to contact. However, hearing your voice will ease my mind and put a big smile on my face.
925-286-0042
You are almost home!!
lots of love, nora
Nicole said…
You're almost to Hawaii! How exciting! I hope things are going well. Miss you tons!
Love, Nicole

Popular Posts